Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ok, this may not be pretty by the end of the day, but I just want to get back to tracking so I am more aware of what I am shoving in my mouth. Going to try and do more planning so I don't get so hungry and eat junk. I think prevention is key!

B: FiberOne pancakes (YAY!--3), coffee with milk (1)=4/20
S: 1/2 apple, boiled egg (2)=6/20
L: Turkey sandwich (3), light yogurt (2)=11/20
S: trail mix pouch (2), ff hot dog(1)= 14/20
D: BBQ chicken legs (baked), baked potatoes, green beans (7)
S: sugar free jello cup (0)
S: thin bun with PB (3)

Ok, that's the "plan" for today. Hopefully I can stick close to it. :)

I've also decided that Yoplait needs to start putting fiber in their light yogurt, because some of their new flavors are REALLY good! Yet, there's 0g of fiber. :(

1 comment:

  1. I love Yoplait! I agree with the fiber though. I love the blueberry pie. The thick and creamy ones are my favorite. Which ones have you tried?

    ReplyDelete