Sunday, March 11, 2012

On Birthdays, Calories Don't Count! :)

Well, it's been a good year.  I can only think about how much healthier I am this year compared to the last few years.  We really have come a long way!  This coming week I am going to focus on doing nice things for myself!  I have worked hard to get to this point with finding out about residency, so I'm going to make it a good week!

Here's a itinerary for the next week for me:

  • Monday: Lunch in Tulsa, get the email that says "You Matched" or "You now have to scramble" (not too worried here...).  Zumba or Elliptical. 
  • Tuesday: Zumba or Elliptical. Do some stretching.
  • Wednesday:Pack everything! Elliptical.  Haircut? Pedicure?
  • Thursday:  Go to Perkins and drop dogs off with parents.  Yoga and stretching to help me relax.
  • Friday: Match Day Luncheon--open my envelope at noon!  Leave for Disney World around 3. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok I need more details on the matching thing. Is med school officially over? If so that means not only do we have to celebrate you being 24 but being a doctor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No med school is not over until May. The matching thing is just the system we use to decide what residency you go to in July. It's pretty much a bigger deal to most people than graduation though because it's really what you've been working towards the past 4 years.

    ReplyDelete