Thursday, January 21, 2010

Manda

Breakfast: coffee with milk (1), fiber one pancakes (3)=4/20
Lunch: chicken and rice casserole (5), ww ice cream (2)=11/20
Snack: cereal and milk (3)=14/20
Dinner: pita pizza (5)=19/20
Snack: m&m's (5?) =24/20 :(

I think I am addicted to dessert/sugar/carbs. After lunch, all I could think about was eating something sweet, so I had an ice cream bar even though I was really full...now I feel gross and regret it! I just hate that feeling of guilt and "why did I eat that when I wasn't even hungry?"

I really need to go grocery shopping. That's on the to-do list for tomorrow....
I need ideas! It's like I forget about things I used to eat.

Grocery List/Meal ideas:
  • oatmeal and yogurt w/ apple pie spice (3?)
  • progresso soup + salad + sandwich (3)
  • mozzarella and tomatoes (4)
  • loaded baked potato (5)
  • boiled egg (2)
  • baked BBQ chicken (3)
  • steamed veggies +EVOO+seasoning (1 or 2)
  • low fat crescent rolls + low fat hotdogs= pigs in a blanket
  • fiber-one chicken strips (2)
  • apple with whipped PB (3) or yogurt (2)
  • granola, yogurt and strawberries (3)

Shouldn't have eaten the m&m's...

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget veggies and yogurt dip!

    I've started having a lowfat latte with skim milk and that seems to tide me over in the afternoon.

    They have some really great mixed fruit at Target that's frozen. I bought some and love it. It's fruit salad but better because I don't have to prep it!

    ReplyDelete