Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year-Day 1

So the holidays are not officially over, especially not this year-I still have my family Christmas next weekend but I am ready to get back to the grind. I have been trying to watch portions but let's be real-I ate a bunch of stuff this past couple weeks.

I read on Postsecret one comment that said, no resolutions...just change. I like that but knowing me I have to make resolutions so here are mine for 2010.

-Reach goal weight (only 15 pounds to go!)
-Cook more often. I am thinking about preparing two meals on the weekends for weeknights.
-Fix up the house like I want it.
-Start learning how to garden.
-Grow my hair out.(This sounds silly because it takes no effort but this is to remind myself not to cut it when I get mad at this in-transition style)
-Get into a daily routine. (workout, get ready, breakfast, work, come home and find a hobby for the evenings)
-Stay current on all my appointments. No more waiting for dentist or eye doctor so that I completely dread it.

I think I am going to weigh in and remeasure today so I can start fresh. I am thinking with busy season that it will be hard to make it to weight watcher meetings so I may do the weight watchers online until after April or until I hit my goal weight which will get me into WW for free. I am thinking about setting a goal of April 15th to hit my goal weight as a way to focus myself during busy season. I know that gaining weight through that stressful time will only make me feel that much worse so I am trying to plan for it.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I think setting a good schedule for yourself will really help you during the busy time. I know it always helps me! I am getting back on track too--I've been trying the past few days, but it is hard when you go to other people's houses for meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if it is all scheduled, you are less likely to drop it when stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still up for doing the blog?

    ReplyDelete