Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday the 26th

Breakfast: New gross chocolate oatmeal

Snack: Mixed Berry bar

Lunch: Amy's tomato soup w/saltines

Snack: Nutter Butters

Dinner: Amy's spinach pizza, 2 sugar free chocolates, new weird puffed chips

Activity: 1 hour on elliptical (5.5 miles, 650 calories) 20 minutes on treadmill (1.6 miles, 160 calories)

So glad you got a day off!!! By the way, my southern living has a bunch of stuff in it about Ashville in it so next time I see you don't let me forget to bring it. I may just have to be your body guard as you go there to interview. I could call it research for the food truck. They are all about embracing "local".

It's been a crazy past couple of days. Friday I got our sales tax permit, set up our bank accounts and put the deposit down on the truck. Tomorrow we should be hearing back about getting the auto inspection and then after that the truck is officially ours. Crazy! We tried out some recipes last night and it made me even more excited. We now need to get insurance all straightened out and get our cards and shirts printed and then onto advertising. Speaking of which I've started a blog so I'll stop writing all this stuff on here and will just get back to health stuff on here and you can read or not read (I know this stuff starts to get boring to people) all of the truck happenings over on skookumokcblogspot.com.

The weight loss is still going well. I've realized that if I can do a good 4-5 days a week working out for at least an hour and I can keep the eating somewhat controlled then I feel really good. I'm still trying to keep up with my water which seems to be the hardest thing because I just can't seem to get motivated to do it. I know I have more energy at the gym when I get in all 80 oz.

I'm glad you got your fall decorations up! We should put up pics so we can pretend like we can actually visit each other's houses, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment