Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday

Sorry I haven't been very good this week at posting (or at eating right either).  This will change this week.

Last night James and I went to the fair, which was super fun.  We haven't been in forever.  We split a fried dessert (cookie dough--it was awesome) and have pledged to be back on track hard core at least until Thanksgiving.

Hopefully I can get motivated.  Motivation has been severely lacking lately.
Maybe going and getting groceries will help!
_________________________________________________________
Breakfast: low-carb quesadilla, iced coffee
Lunch: 2 small low carb quesadillas (I'm apparently obsessed)
Snack: pistachios, sugar free mint patties x2
Dinner: steak, cauliflower with cheese
Snack: apple and PB
Activity: working outside, walking all over the pumpkin patch, and cleaning around the house.
Water:  Meh, I've drank a lot of tea today.  I'll work harder on this tomorrow.
Goals for tomorrow: more veggies, more water, limit of 1 quesadilla.
__________________________________________________________

So sorry that you keep hitting speed-bumps with the truck.  Maybe you can find a bigger and better truck now!  It'll all work out like it is supposed to!  I still can't wait to try your food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment