Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st (New Month!)

I woke up this morning feeling energized about getting back on the healthy train. These next two months I know can be the hardest due to all of the holiday celebrations but I am bound and determined to go into 2012 at goal weight and to not have weight as a New Years resolution.

Over at Beth's Journey she does a list of goals each month and then reviews them at the start of the new month then sets all new ones. I love that idea! So I shall do that too.

November Goals:

1. Track every day (except Thanksgiving...let's be real. That will not be happening)
2. Work out at least 4 times a week
3. Make a weekly meal plan and only eat out twice a week (this will help with food and money budget)
4. Try 2 new zumba classes at different YMCA's (I'll look up the schedule later this am)
5. Re-join Weight Watchers. I think this will help me get to my weight goal.
6. Make a money budget and stick to it for the rest of the year.
7. Go get my annual physical

DAILY

Breakfast: 1/2 serving of cinammon roll oatmeal, chai made w/coconut milk

Lunch: Soup w/triscuits and an apple w/cheese

Snack: Rice krispie treat(got hungry and this was the healthiest thing at work. Need to pack snacks)

Dinner: Turkey cutlet, cauliflower, strawberry greek yogurt & a kiwi

Snack: Oatfit w/golden raisins

Activity: Zumba class

By the way. I bought one of those camelbacks and I love it!!! What a great idea. Thanks for the tip dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment