Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 5 Stats

I agree fully on your statements regarding the scale.  I have officially moved the scale to James' bathroom (the icky man bathroom that I don't like using) and do not plan on visiting it much! 

It was a rough week, but you are completely right.  We have taken much better care of ourselves so far--it is definitely not like in the past with fast food/eating out.  We are really doing well and I am still very proud of us!

My stats have not changed from last week and I am not going to report a weight because the scale told me yesterday that I was above starting weight (the liar).  Even if I am above that weight, it is muscle and water....  it's not like I gained all those pounds back from one cheat meal and missing a couple workouts.  I'm going to be logical here!

Things I gained this week:
  • Re-motivation
  •  Rest/recovery
  • New workout ideas
  • Muscle
  • Perspective with this journey and the scale
Things I did not gain this week
  • Fat

Here's my workout schedule and goals for the week (P.S. I love your goals this week)






















2 comments:

  1. http://mealsandmovesblog.com/2012/02/02/livefit-love/

    What a great post dude! I love our blog! It really is such a great outlet. Speaking of which I know one of your main goals this first 6 months is strength training and as I was reading the blog post above I thought you might be interested in it. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome link dude!!! I will be looking into the lifefit stuff--I love Jamie Eason!

    ReplyDelete