Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Favorite Breakfast

1/3 c. quick oats
4 tsp. splenda
Some pumpkin pie spice
1/2 an apple, chopped
2 tbs. walnuts broken into small pieces (optional)
2/3 cup liquid (I usually use water and almond milk)
1 dollop of natural peanut butter (I use planters because it is the closest to real PB I've ever had! And it is super low carb)

Microwave for 1:45.  Stir and enjoy!
 _____________________________________________________________


Adding a little peanut butter to my oatmeal has made me enjoy it a lot more!!I really like this because it is just as quick as a packet of oatmeal (well except for cutting up the apple) but is a lot cheaper and doesn't have the added sugar (unless you decide to add it).  The walnuts and PB make it a bit calorie high, but if you want you can just use one or the other....they really keep you full though!

No comments:

Post a Comment