Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday April 22nd

That breakfast sounds delicious! It sounds similar to some of the oatmeals over at this blog that I read every day. I feel as though we are friends now after reading her posts. She does the overnight oats. Have you tried them yet? I really really want to. Now I just need an almost-empty nut butter jar, which shouldn't be that hard, haha.

My house is finally clean. I feel like that's all I've accomplished all weekend but hey, that's a huge jump from where I was at this time last week. I even rearranged the living room and now am feeling so much better about being in my home.

It has been a really busy weekend though with cleaning and the concert and then today with more cleaning and the ostrich and camel races, which were hilarious by the way. Melissa should be pulling in any minute and we will go to dinner and probably chat it up until we pass out. I have to take her to the airport in the morning super early so it'll be a long Monday but it's totally worth it. My plan for tomorrow is to sit down and get goals down on paper. My first timeline is what I want to accomplish before we go on the cruise so it will be a 4-week phase. Nothing crazy...just back into healthy habits. Cooking at home, working out 4-5 times a week, just get back to normal.

If I get some free time tonight I might update more. I'm just trying to figure out which direction to go in this time around.

Hope you're having an amazing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment