Sunday, February 12, 2012

End of Week 6 Stats

Good Morning!!


We have officially been going for 6 weeks now!  Go us!
Here are some of my stats:
  • Arms: 12.0/12.0 (+0.5/+0.5 from start)
  • Bust:  34.0 (-2.0 from start)
  • Waist: 26.0 (-2.0 from start)
  • Hips: 35 (-1.5 from start)
  • Thighs: 22/22 (+0.5/no change from start)
  • Calves:  14/14 (+0.5/+0.5 from start)
  • Calories burned: 3926
  • Weight:  140 (+2.2 from start)  <---This is amazing to me!  How can I weigh more than when I started and look 10 pounds lighter?? 
This is a quick progress pic to show you what it looks like to be heavier than start weight, haha!



______________________________________________

Here's a great link to 60 weight loss success stories
 ______________________________________________

Goals for the week:
1.  Track all food, including water and protein intake (in addition to carbs)
2. Get in your daily vitamin and 2 fish oils. 
3.  No eating out!cheating on food!  (Papaw's birthday is next Sunday--need to save up for a piece of cake!)



P.S. I feel a lot less stressed about this journey now that I can honestly laugh at/ignore the scale.  I didn't visit it at all this week (out of sight out of mind I suppose) and it didn't phase me one bit to see that number this morning.  It just feels different now and I like it.

1 comment: