Sunday, February 12, 2012

Checking In - Week 6

Happy Valentines week!!! (This is me fully embracing the holiday of love this year)

So workouts weren't very often this last week which is probably why my weight is down. I'm convinced that's what happens. Ready to get back to 5 days a week at the gym this week.

Stats:
Weight: 155
Arms: 12"/12" (same)
Bust: 33" (same)
Waist: 28" (same)
Hips: 34.5" (down)
Thighs: 24"/24" (so close to half an inch down. maybe next week)
Calves: 15"/15" (same)

Sorry I was so late in posting. We didn't get home from PBR til late last night then I had to be in Perkins this morning because Jane was retiring from choir directoring and then I went to see the Vow this afternoon and had to get everything ready for the week. If you have time please go watch the Vow. I loved it!

Weekly goals:
1. workout 5 times
2. Water intake
3. Nightly stretching and gratitude journal

No comments:

Post a Comment