Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Check-in

Good Sunday Morning!!!

Well not much changed this week. I feel like this has been my last several weeks. My weight is at 156 which is 2 pounds less than where I started. My measurements are consistent but my bust is up an inch this week and my thigh measurement looks like it might have increased a little which is disheartening. I was able to get in really cardio this week and yesterday I went to another zumbathon and it was a great workout so I'm not sure what more I can be doing on the workout side which means I need to just suck it up and really attack my food habits and change them. It's so hard to do during busy season. Food is so comforting and I know how bad that is but some days it really does make you feel better. And just to throw a little pity party I had a great date last Friday and I didn't hear from him (which I had a feeling I wouldn't. When I like a guy that seems to be the kiss of death) so everyone said I should text him which I did. We set up a date for Friday but then I felt like I was pressuring the situation and cancelled the date. Yes, I might be truly crazy. Dating really may not be in the cards for me. Looking back on the date I probably shouldn't have said anything about wanting to adopt a little black baby or not wanting to find my husband til I was 87. Yep, crazy. hahaha

I have a busy day today. I need to get some work done, laundry, clean the kitchen, pay bills, grocery shop and then Shanetha and I are having an Oscar watch party so I need to get some stuff done for that.

Sorry for the depressing post. I'm really trying to be positive and I'll get back on the bandwagon. Some days it just needs to be vented and left in the past.

 So I've decided to implement a goal/reward into my week. If I don't have any of the chocolates at work (they always have those mini chocolate bars w/all the flavors and after lunch I usually induldge) then I will buy myself a haircut next weekend.

I also decided I think I need a workout goal to focus on. Trying to decide what that should be. 

2 comments:

  1. We are both stuck! I think that our bodies can definitely get in the groove and get used to our workouts, which is why I changed it up this week...but no results, haha. I think we are still probably burning lots of calories though with as much as we are doing. And it's not like we do the same thing day in and day out.

    I really think our problem is our food. Which sucks, haha. I agree with the comfort thing.

    Sorry you had such a good date and then things went crappy. :( Don't over think it too much (too late right? See I know you...haha). The right guy will come along and want to adopt a little black baby with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrating week all-around I think!! Venting is good for us!

    This coming week we are going to do awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete