Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday 11/18

Snack: cheese & pita chips

Lunch: Schlotsky's turkey sandwich & baked chips

Dinner: ???

Sorry for not updating sooner. Wednesday was Junior Achievement so we went to an elementary school and taught all day and then I went to YMCA for zumba class and was so tired I just passed out when I got home.

Thursday I actually had a lot of work to do and left early so I could meet Sarah at Harkins Theater for Twilight Marathon. 10 hours of sitting in a theater but it was so worth it!

I took today off to take Lizzie to the vet to get her shots. She is not a happy camper and I am definitely not her favorite person right now. I came home and cleaned the house and did some laundry. I'm thinking about baking a pie later for our church Community Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment