Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday 11/14

Breakfast: Oatmeal

Snack: Strawberry greek yogurt

Lunch: Spinach salad w/black beans

Snack:  No snack, wasn't hungry

Dinner: Chicken tortilla soup, english muffin w/butter 

Activity: Going to try out a kardio kick boxing class at the downtown YMCA. Excited and nervous.

Kickboxing class was awesome!!!!!! My hands are swollen and 2 knuckles are bloody but it was totally worth it. I punched the crap out of that bag and envisioned every person that has been making me not super happy. So stress relieving. Love it! What a great ending to a Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! I think it would be super fun. Doing the air boxing at the end of some of the insanity workouts is always my favorite because you can really take your anger out on it! I'm glad it was fun!

    ReplyDelete