Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday

Breakfast:  6 slices turkey bacon, 1/2 c. icelandic yogurt with 1/2c. blackberries, coffee with half and half
Lunch:  turkey quesadilla, 10oz. acorn squash
Snack: 1/2c. icelandic yogurt and 1/2c. blackberries
Dinner: taco night!

Going to be a pretty crazy couple of weeks for me!

Tuesday--rotation stuff
Wednesday--final exam; dinner for Tulsa residency program
Thursday--Tulsa interview; drive to Kansas City and try to make it to dinner for University of Kansas
Friday--University of Kansas interview; drive home
Saturday--re-group day
Sunday--drive to Omaha
Monday--University of Nebraska interview
Thanksgiving
Working in the ER on nights the weekend after thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. That is a super busy schedule. It's good though right with all of the interviews!!! Need a travel buddy?

    Another thing to add to your list(this one is fun!) I need Christmas gift ideas. I was thinking about sticking with healthy gifts and there are certain things I've been thinking about but wondered if maybe you had your eye on something....or something you want for all of these travel days. Just something to keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's gonna be nuts, but it is good. My mom has already volunteered to go, or I'd definitely take you up on it! Hopefully I will be done with most of my traveling by Christmas!

    Hmmm, gift ideas.... Well I have been wanting one of those nike t-shirts that say kind of snarky things (like on pinterest)or maybe a really good yoga/stretching DVD that doesn't hurt me but feels good, haha. I don't know, haha. How about you?? What's on your list?

    ReplyDelete