Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday 11/19

Breakfast: Venti nonfat chai from Starbucks. (my travel drink)

Lunch: ???

Dinner: Thanksgiving at Church

Activity: Running around Boomer

Today is one of my favorite days of the whole year. I love this Thanksgiving at our Church. Seeing my whole church family and getting to deliver meals to those that can't attend around the community. I love every single thing about it. I think it also reminds me of granny and grandpa too so that makes it really special. It's at this time of the year that I really start missing granny more than usual. I'm just happy I have so many memories of them especially around the holidays. I hope that some day I get to pass those down.

I hope you are enjoying your re-energizing day at home. I've been thinking about you and all your traveling and interviewing. I hope it's going great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment