Monday, January 9, 2012

1/9/2012

I hope your first day at your new job went splendidly, friend.  I hope that this new job is going to be good for your mental well being, since we are aiming for complete health.  Can't wait to hear how it went!

Tonight I went to my first class of Zumba here, which was lots of fun!  The instructor isn't as good/exciting as the ones we had in Stillwater, but it was still a good workout!  I may try a Tuesday or Thursday class since it is a different teacher--just to see if the grass is greener.  I'm also considering joining the little gym here since it is so cheap--35$ per month for a family membership, which includes the classes!  Then I could go to more than one class per week if I wanted to....hrm. The gym is tiny, but has probably 6 cardio machines, a few weight machines and free weights.; it also has a regulation sized pool with 3 or 4 lanes.  Anyway--thinking about it at least!  

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for Zumba! I've been looking for zumbathons around your area so we can do one together and then maybe go to Dick's Sporting goods and grab a bite one of these weekends.

    And yay for a reasonable gym membership. If you do the gym will you tell me how you do the swimming? I've been thinking about it but don't know how best to get started.

    ReplyDelete