Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday 1/8

First week of 2012 down. Man, that went fast. I agree that the year is off to a great start. I tried to focus on working out and was able to get in 6 really great workouts this week. With my food I tried to watch portion control but not track every little thing and it worked really well because I'm down 2 pounds. I feel like when I watch my food too much and exercise this much the scale does the exact opposite.

I have been up doing chores trying to get everything caught up before I start the new job tomorrow. Got the floors clean, dishes washed, kitchen scrubbed, the laundry is drying and now I just need to make my meal plan for the week, grocery shop and go work out.

End of Week #1 Stats

Weight: 156 (down 2 pounds)
Arms: 12" (no change)
Bust: 33.5"(down 1")
Waist: 29"(no change)
Hips: 35.5"(down 1")
Thigh: 25"/24.5"(up .5" on one leg)
Calf: 15"/15.5"(down .5"on one leg)

Got everything done on my to-do list! Made a meal plan for the week (mexican casseroles and zucchini turkey burgers for dinner, turkey wraps and yogurt for lunch, yogurt and chai tea for breakfast). Had a great workout (4.5 miles with hills on the treadmill), made it to the grocery shop and have my casseroles cooking in the oven and just finished reconciling my checkbook and updating my finances. I'm off to watch "Another Earth" which I've heard is amazing then read and go to bed.

Hope you had a great Sunday!

1 comment: