Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekly Report

Well, I definitely feel like I started the New Year off with a bang!
This morning I went and got groceries and purchased my new "bubble bath candle," as I was very proud of myself.  I did not meet all of my goals, but I was sick, so I gave myself slack there.  The best part?  I'm down a whopping 3 pounds!  (WHAAAA?) That is so exciting and motivating to me!!

Here are my stats to begin the week with:

  • Weight 134.8 (-3 lbs)
  • Arms: 11.5/11.5 (no change)
  • Bust: 35.5 (-0.5 inch)
  • Waist: 27.0 (-1.0)
  • Hips: 36.0 (-0.5)
  • Thighs: 21.5/22.0 (no change)
  • Calves 13.5/13.5 (no change)
I will post update pics every few weeks I think because there's probably not much difference yet, even though I can definitely feel a difference already in my clothes!  I think most of it was just getting rid of some of the holiday bloat, but hey, I'll take it!

2 comments:

  1. Always the bust is the first thing to go. Why oh why must that be the case? haha

    Congrats on the first week dude! Superb job!

    ReplyDelete