Saturday, October 31, 2009

DAY 116-MANDA

Breakfast: MIM (3), coffee and milk (1), blackberries (0)=4/20
Snack: lunch meat and 1/2 an apple (2)=6/20
Lunch: hot ham and cheese, salad (5)=11/20
Snack: string cheese, blackberries, coffee and milk (2)=13/20
Dinner:whole wheat spaghetti with meat and veggie sauce (5)=18/20
Snack: slice of toast with PB(2)=20/20
Cardio: jogging intervals for 20 minutes (+4 ap's)
Water: 10/10

Pretty stressed out already this morning with test block coming up so I haven't worked out yet, but I HAVE to today. It's only 20 minutes, and I procrastinate more than that in a day, so surely I can fit it in. It's so chilly this morning that I'm thinking maybe I'll save it until this afternoon when my attention begins to wane. It'll be a nice little study break.

1 comment:

  1. I think exercising in the afternoon on the weekend is sort of relaxing.

    Are you going to have trick-or-treaters tonight?

    ReplyDelete