Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday

Breakfast: WW breakfast sandwich, grapes

Lunch: Turkey sandwich, apple, yogurt

Dinner: ????

Activity: Running at gym

So I had my first freakout with the new guy. Sign #1 that this won't work out is when I start freaking out. I'm in the middle of starting this business so maybe it's better I'm on my own right now. We're so different anyway that it probably wasn't going to work. I wish I didn't have the tendency to overthink things but I can't stop. I gained 2 pounds last week (I'm blaming that on him) so maybe it's better this way all around. Ugh.

In other news lots of stuff to do for the truck this week so I just need to get my mind right and start getting some things done.

I hope you have a great week! No tests right? Is school officially back in? Was it ever out? I get confused.

1 comment:

  1. I'm up AT LEAST 2 pounds....I shouldn't have eaten so much crap (I seriously went a bit crazy-dessert/bread/pastries for breakfast). Stupid.... Dumb, dumb, dumb. I'm not sure why I felt that "I deserved it" or whatever...maybe I was lonely, maybe I was just stressed....maybe all of the above.

    We can do it! We can get back on track!

    ReplyDelete