Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday 23rd

Breakfast: Breakfast sandwich

Lunch: Veggie sandwich w/eggplant soup (lunch w/Sarah)

Snack: Almond bar

Dinner: Chicken sandwich and baked chips from Arby's. We ate late because I had to work late and then I went to the gym for 45 minutes.

Activity: Elliptical for 30, running for 15

I forgot to tell you...I tried my first spin class yesterday. It was awesome! I loved it. I think the music is the best part. And my abs are sore from it today which I guess is good. I think the Y will turn out to be a good investment.

The health assessment is over! They just pricked my finger this time. Everything was good. They did body fat by making you hold this electro thing. I hope it's right because I was in the healthy range which made me feel good.

Blood pressure - 100/62
Glucose - 79
Total Cholesterol - 152
HDL = 56
TC/HDL Ratio = 2.7

1 comment:

  1. Your numbers look EXCELLENT!!!

    Spin class is super fun!

    ReplyDelete