Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesaday

Breakfast: 2 pieces of bacon, coffee
Snack: plain Starbucks cappuccino made with half and half
Lunch: 7 chips with salsa, Mexico Joes portabello melt skillet
Dinner: Taco Night (at James' request, haha, my schedule is already gone)
Snack: apple and PB

I forgot to tell you James re-did my room! But this also means that the treadmill has been transplanted to the bedroom and is still not set up (I feel like it was a toy that got shoved under the bed while the room got "cleaned"--men, hrmph).  My goal is to get it back set up and to make a little work-out area in there.  We'll see. I need to get back working out.  You should get back on facebook really quick and look at the pics I posted--my room is awesome now!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous about Mexico Joes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know--feel like I cheated on you! ;)
    I only ever get to go there with you!! But now my Mom is in love with the new fajita/skillet things.

    If it makes you feel better, I basically wasted a whole day (not really a waste because I got to hang out with my mom) because when I called around 4PM, they hadn't even started on my car yet.... While I probably understand best about getting behind and people (patients) getting mad for having to wait, if my clinic gets behind, I stay until every last appointment is seen. Instead they are going to keep my car until tomorrow and hopefully see it first thing in the morning. If this costs a lot, I may have to throw a fit about having to leave it.

    ReplyDelete