Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday

Breakfast: coffee with half&half, blackberries
Lunch: out to eat with Mom
Snacks: apple, cheese stick, macadamia nuts
Dinner mini street tacos, 1/4 of a dessert at On The Border

Weird day.   I took my car in to get the oil changed at WalMart and they told me that my engine had no oil and that I had a leak-but they couldn't fix it or add oil or anything because they don't actually have a mechanic there. Had my Dad look at it--there was oil in it and no visible leak (plus no spot on my drive way), so we concluded that WalMart is just full of dubasses.  I had rolled over 100k miles on the way to WalMart, so no more warranty=scared Manda. Took it to an actual shop and had them change the oil and look at it--they said it was fine (and it drove fine).  Started to panic a bit about the possibility of something bad happening soon while on the interview trail.  Went to "just look" at new cars last night and ended up coming home with a newer one, haha.  Anyway, I didn't eat until after 10pm because we were at the dealership for so long, and I definitely didn't get my workout in.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome on the new car!!! Did you get another or cruiser? What color???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a jeep patriot. It's kind of a goldish color.

    ReplyDelete