Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday

Well somehow my post from yesterday got deleted.....  hrm.

Also, just wanted to let you know that if people click on your user name from the Skookum blog, they can trace back to this one--not sure if you knew that or if that was ok with you or not?

Hope you had a good day at OSU!

I did have a question for ya:  what's your daily schedule like??  Work, dinner, exercise?  Work, exercise, then dinner?  Just curious how you make it work in the evenings.  Tonight I am going for the work, dinner, exercise (and hope not to be sick) approach.

Breakfast: breakfast quesadilla, coffee with half and half
Snack: tomatoes and cheddar cheese
Lunch: 2 chicken legs, acorn squash
Snack: apple
Dinner: hamburger patty, baked cauliflower
Snack: snow cone
Water (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
Activity: insanity plyometrics
Plan for tomorrow:


Ok, so I need your input.  I have an idea of what to get you for your birthday, but I need to know if you already have something similar.  What workout gear/clothes/equipment/accessories do you use most days?

1 comment:

  1. Daily schedule: Usually work, dinner immediately when I get home then workout around 7:30 or 8. Usually by that time the food has worn off.

    I don't really have any workout gear, haha. I still wear cobblestones. Am I in 5th grade? Maybe. That and hair ties and t-shirts. I look pretty ghetto working out.

    How was insanity? I hope your workout went awesome!

    P.S. I miss you....I love chatting via the blog but we should make plans to see each other soon. I'll come to you!

    ReplyDelete