Sunday, January 29, 2012

1 Month!!!

Yay for us!!! I feel the exact same way about the scale. I can feel changes in my body (even to the point that I'm starting to see definition on my stomach which has never happened) so I feel like the scale shouldn't matter at all. I also agree about exercising as a hobby. I love it! I love taking new classes and having something to look forward to at the end of the workday. If I'm having a horrible day and am super cranky it all changes after I work out. It's like a miracle drug but it's good for you at the same time mentally and physically.

I tried body pump yesterday and loved it! I think I will be doing that every Saturday. It's a full hour of strength training to different music tracks. They worked everything. We did squats with a bar on our shoulders so you can change the weight. We did lunges with the bar, dead lifts, shoulders, biceps and triceps work and then ended with some abs. It was challenging but really good and I'm definitely feeling it today.

I had such a busy weekend that I really haven't had time to do any real planning for this week, which is why this post is coming so late in the day. I went to Sarah's party last night and then to Stacy's birthday after that and didn't get in until 4am. I had to get up and get ready to go meet Steph in Guthrie at 11:30 so I bascially came back after that and crashed until I had to start some laundry and go to the grocery store.

Here is this week's menu:

Breakfast: Oatmeal & skinny chai

Lunch: turkey wrap, greek yogurt dip w/veggies

Snack: greek yogurt

Dinner: Snobby joes w/cauliflower or sweet potatoes

Activity for this week:
Monday: Kickboxing
Tuesday: Zumba
Wednesday: Zumba or kickboxing
Thursday:Zumba
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Body pump and maybe ellliptical afterward
Sunday: Rest

Measurements:
Weight: 156 (up a little but that's ok)
Arms: 12"/12" (my mom and dad asked to feel my biceps yesterday at the cowgirl game. they were impressed which made me feel good, haha)
Bust: 33.5" (down .5")
Waist: 28.5" (same)
Hips:34.5" (down 1.5". I think last weeks measurement may have been a fluke)
Thighs: 24"/24" (same)
Calves: 15"/15" (same)

Goals for the next week:
1. WATER 64 OZ A DAY!!!
2. Stick to workout schedule
3. Bed by 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment