Monday, January 30, 2012

Reminders

Here is a quote that I am trying to repeat to myself daily:

"You yourself, deserve your love and affection as much as anybody in the universe"

I have been struggling with this for the past week (and really all my life, let's be honest) and at certain times it's been really rough.

I feel like I see myself as one thing and then when I go out into the real world and that image doesn't seem to be affirmed in others then I start doubting who I am. Then I found another quote on Pinterest that says..."How Others see you is not important. How you see yourself is everything." Something else I need to repeat to myself. If I would keep positively reassuring myself instead of letting negative thoughts creep in I Think life would feel a lot different.

Just daily reminders that we are worthy and we can be whoever we want to be.

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these quotes! You are totally worth it. You are strong, independent and beautiful woman!! Remember that Dude.

    ReplyDelete