Thursday, January 26, 2012

No Weigh Week Update

Not stepping on the scale for a whole week is much harder than I thought it would be!  Especially since it sits there taunting me every time I go to the bathroom. I haven't given in yet, but I am nervous that it will go up a lot when I finally do get back on it! 

My other goal of burning 5000 calories is not going well either.  I don't know whether I am tired from last week or what, but it has been difficult this week to workout.  I even took Sunday and Tuesday off because I just wasn't into it (even after walking on the treadmill for 10 minutes each time).  I'm going to Zumba tonight and may do some upper body strength training after to try and make up for missing twice. 

I have definitely been getting my water in this week though, so at least that is one positive!!! 



Hope you are having a good week and are reaching all of your goals!!

2 comments:

  1. I took those exact days off too! I think working out 4-5 times a week is still amazing!!! Great job on the water! I'm envious! Great job dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should find a crystal light flavor you really like? Or there's this new stuff called Mio that James uses...it's like crystal light but it is drops of flavor.

    ReplyDelete