Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 3

Good morning! 

Well my weight stayed constant. I think I can owe most of that to the zumbathon yesterday. 2 hours and an average heart rate of 162 helped I'm sure. I can feel my stomach becoming firmer and my arms and legs are feeling much stronger and solid. However my bust and hip measurements went up today. I'm not sure if I was holding the tape tighter last week or if it's close to that time of month and my body is showing it. Oh well.

Measurements:
Weight: 155.5 (stayed constant)
Arms:12"/12" (same)
Bust:34"(up 1")
Waist: 28.5" (same)
Hips:36" (up 1")
Thighs:24"/24"(same)
Calves: 15"/15" (same)





I think worse weeks will happen here and there. The good news is that we remain accountable to ourselves and each other and at the end of the day in the overall are still making great decisions for our health and our lives!

I will be menu planning again today. The last 2 weeks have been excellent for menu planning. Making something on Sunday to eat for the rest of the week has made the rest of the week so much better!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of us! I think your pictures look awesome and I can definitely tell a difference all over!

    ReplyDelete