Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 3 Status Update

It's been a rough week for me this week too.  I had to go to the dentist twice (once for cleaning, once for an issue with one of my fillings needing repaired) and let's just say, I have quite a bit of anxiety when it comes to the dentist.  Needless to say, twice in one week was an issue for me.  I definitely did not do very well with my eating (mostly just didn't have an appetite) and didn't fuel my body like I should have this week.  The things I ate were still good foods, but I definitely didn't get the calories I should have and I'm pretty sure my body is pissed about it.  I didn't do very well with my water either.

But, just like on the Biggest Loser this season, that's not an excuse.  No excuses.  I didn't do well, but I'll do better this coming week.  And that's all I can really say.

My workouts went pretty well this week and I burnt a lot of calories!  I'm struggling right now with just continuing to trust the process, no matter what the scale/measurements say.  Which is why I am posting progress pics today.  I can tell a difference in the pics and in my clothes, even if I am retaining water from lifting weights this week

Trust the process Amanda, trust the process.  You aren't gaining weight because you started working out.  It's all water.  Trust the process. 
____________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________

Goals for the coming week:
  1. Burn 5000 calories
  2. Water: if you don't have your 8 cups in, you can't have coffee the next morning!
  3. No stepping on the scale until next Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're still doing awesome! Your pics look great! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete