Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday....so close to Friday but yet so far

The week has been going well. I've stuck with my eating plan except for the 2 meals that I knew I would eat out and even then I didn't go as overboard as I did last week.

My workouts have been good this week. I'm still sore from kickboxing on Monday. She killed us. I was going to get up early on Tuesday to workout but I had some problems sleeping on Sunday and Monday night so I opted to sleep. I didn't get to sleep til 2am on Sunday and then 1:30am on Monday. Makes for a long week.

I'm going to zumba tonight and then thinking about trying again to wake up early in the am and get some elliptical work in. Tomorrow is hockey and then Saturday will be busy all day but I'm still excited about body pump class.

Water is still my enemy. That will be my main goal next week.

To be honest I've been sort of depressed this week. When I can't sleep my mind starts turning and then it just focuses in on negative thoughts and then I freaked myself out and ended up in a crying mess. Yesterday I think the sleepiness was catching up with me because I cried at work(in the bathroom) and then I cried today over family issues. Needless to say if someone didn't know me and met me this week they would think that I was crazy. And the Hunger Games ending didn't help, haha. I'm ready for some rest and fun.

2 comments:

  1. I've had the blues this week too for some reason.... Hopefully we aren't running ourselves to thin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize that last "to" should be "too"....excuse my poor grammar.

    ReplyDelete