Saturday, January 7, 2012

1/7

Happy Saturday!

Just returned from toning zumba. My body is still sore from the first week back of hardcore workouts but I am feeling good. I took yesterday off and I'm glad I did. I think I would really like to get into the habit of working out Saturday-Thursday with Friday being my off day.

I haven't done very well on my water intake for the week or cooking at home. This next week will hopefully be more of a standard routine week so I'm excited to get some sort of schedule down. I'm going to be creating a menu for the week because I'm going to have to start packing my lunches since I can't drive home for lunch anymore.

Off to the women's Basketball game today in Stillwater. I will be posting more later on some new things I've been thinking about trying.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment