Wednesday, October 21, 2009

DAY 108-MANDA

Today I am starting something a little different. I am going to do the Body-For-Life exercise plan. I've had the books for a while and have considered doing it, but today I started. I bought the books a while ago after seeing him on Oprah. It is basically a strength training program in which you do weight exercises 3 days a week and do 20 mins of cardio the other 3 days (with one day off). It has a healthy eating plan that is basically 6 small meals a day and emphasizes planning ahead.

So. I have decided to incorporate all of this into what we do on here.
I have 12 weeks to reach my goals:

1. drop 5% body fat
2. lose 5 lbs
3. lose 5 inches
4. be able to do 20 push ups
5. stick with it

Breakfast: coffee with milk (1), ff hot dog (1)=2/20
Snack: protein shake(2)
Lunch: tomatoes and mozzarella (4), sugar free ice cream sandwich (2)=10/20
Snack: 1/2 an apple (0), whole wheat english muffin with natural PB (3)=13/20
Dinner: chicken and rice and veggie stove-top casserole (5)=18/20
Snack: blackberries and cup of milk (2)=20/20
Water: 10/10 cups
Activity: Upper body workout (+4.5 AP's)

No comments:

Post a Comment