Sunday, November 1, 2009

DAY 12/84

I changed my "Days" to correlate with the Body For Life stuff. I am on day 12 out of 84. I'm almost 2 weeks in and I feel so much better already! The scale hasn't been very polite, but I can see the changes in my body. Also taking in extra and retaining extra water with all of the strength training, so I am not worried. The # will go down after my body gets used to this! I feel so much more toned already and I can't wait to see what I look/feel like at the end of this 12 weeks!!!!! I actually took the "Before" pictures, and let me tell ya--they are definitely motivating, even if they are just stored on my computer and I don't look at them. It's like I know they are there waiting for me, haha!!

I am so glad to have you back and am so happy that you are well on your way to goal (and then some) by Christmas! I can't wait until next week when we can actually get together and talk about all of this. Want to schedule dinner for next week?????

Are you going to stick to the WW on Saturdays? Just curious.


Well, today is my "free day," so I won't be tracking or exercising. It is really nice to have one day a week to look forward to when I am craving junk. That way I can tell myself "No, just wait until Sunday and then you can eat it," or "Just get through this workout, you can rest on Sunday."


Got to go study like I've never studied before! So glad it's Daylight Savings time so I have that "extra hour" !

I'll be checking back later though.
<3/Manda

1 comment:

  1. Next week I will unfortunately be in Sioux Falls through Thursday. I'll be off on Friday though so if sometime that day works for you. Or I'll be here next weekend if that would work for you.

    I think I will be weighing in on Saturdays from now on. It's so much nicer to weigh in in the mornings.

    I like that the free day thing. It sounds like a really smart idea. I will finally look over the plan today-I'm so excited for you and how well it's working out!

    ReplyDelete