Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday January 24th-Postgrad

Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast, scrambled eggs, cheese-5

Lunch: potluck lunch-10?

Snack: frozen yogurt-4

Dinner: WW pizza-8
pretzels-2
ice cream cone-3

32/22

Ok....so I've realized how not writing stuff down is killing me. On the break I would have thought today was not a bad day but look...I went 10 points over. I planned my meals today for the rest of the week and realized that if I do what I wanted to do I would be completely out of points after dinner and have no margin for snacks/dessert in the evening. I may need to either cut down to one snack and just pick morning or afternoon or cut down on my dinner. I really want to try and eat smaller meals but it's hard for me not to want to come home and have a "real" dinner.

I'm very ready to get back on track.

I have 3 weekly goals for these next 7 days.
-get 8 hours of sleep
-work out on the elliptical for 30 minutes 4 times this week
-do not eat over my points for the day. (except Wednesday b/c I'm going with the fam and I am saving a couple extra for eating out)

No comments:

Post a Comment