Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday

Ok so here's hoping this post works. Denver has been amazing! I flew in Thursday night and melissa had diet coke stocked in the fridge and she baked A chocolate cake. She had to work on Friday til 1 so I went and explored the area around her house. There is a beautiful trail that leads all the way To down town so I ran some and walked all over. I got a little lost and ended up walking over 8 miles but it was so pretty that the time flew by. Friday night we went to the Jason Aldean concert and that was such a blast. Yesterday we went to Estes park which I absolutely loved! We had some great Mexican food and then had the best ice cream I'm ever tasted. It was Mexican chocolate and was a little spicy! So good. Last night we went to this awesome movie theater and watched 50/50 which I totally recommend btw. The theater was so cool bc you get unlimited Popcorn and soda with your ticket purchase. After the movie we were going to go dancing but everyone was so tired we just came back and crashed Which was good with me because I was getting really tired. Today we are going to the zoo and then maybe to a haunted house tonight. Tomorrow boulder and to see this awesome food truck before I have to catch my plane at 6. Hope you've had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun!!!
    I've heard that Estes Park is amazing.
    I LOVE Mexican ice cream!! James and I had some when we went to Hot Springs, and we loved it!

    I'm so glad you got to have an amazing birthday weekend! It sounds like a great and memorable adventure.

    ReplyDelete