Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday (even though it totally feels like Monday)

Sorry for the absence yesterday. I was pretty worthless. I flew in and got back to the house aroud 9:30 last night. I ate Taco Bell for dinner and then Taco Mayo for lunch so needless to say it's time to get back on track.

I got a food processor for my birthday so I am going to look up recipes today so I can try it out. I'm also dying to go to Whole Foods and check it out. Maybe now that it's been open for about 2 weeks it won't be as insane. I'm so glad we have one. There were 3 Whole Foods within a 2 mile radius of Melissa's apartment. Denver isn't lacking in the health department - that's for sure.

I have to run to Stillwater tonight though and pick up Lizzie so I'm not sure what I will get accomplished. I just have to get the store to have some healthy options at home. It's like when I don't have groceries I take that as a green light to eat bad.

I read your post about one day sabotaging the whole week and I think I agree with you. When I had a cheat day on WW even though I read it was okay I think it really held me back. It's nice to look forward to that day but sometimes I wondered how much harm it was doing. You've been doing so well with food and working out that I wouldn't worry about the scale. It's like when I was doing really well but my weight wouldn't budge and I got so frustrated. I think you just have to give it time. Have you taken a rest day or two and upped your food a little? I think that's when the scale really moves. I'm sure most of the weight not budging is muscle or water don't you think?

I'm sorry you're on a crappy rotation right now. How long do you have to do that for? Is your November going to be crazy with interviews?

I found a new blog that I really enjoy and thought I'd share it with you to see what you thought. I think her recipes are so simple that I can actually picture myself making the recipes. http://bethsjourney.com/

I will gather some recipes and be back to update this post with what I find.

Okay so I will be having egg cups in the morning with bell pepper, cheese and jalepeno and then for lunch soup and then tomorrow night I'm going to make homemade hummus and have hummus, spinach melts on english muffins. Now I'm hungry again, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment