Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday

Well, I am sort of sad today because I have to start a crappy rotation tomorrow--Geriatrics. (yuck).
This past week I've been spoiled by being on Fall Break with James.  I just finished a great book (This won't hurt a bit) which is a funny and great easy read about the struggles of making it through a medical education.

I feel a little bit frustrated about weight/health/etc this weekend.  I've been working really hard, but haven't really seen the scale move much at all (which is why I said screw it and agreed to buying oreo's this weekend).  Do you think that splurging once a week is ruining the rest of the week?  I'm starting to think it is.

Breakfast: coffee with half and half
Lunch: acorn squash, cereal with almond milk
Dinner: soft tacos?
Snacks: 1/2 apple with PB
Activity: pure cardio + cardio abs (-780)

No comments:

Post a Comment