Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday

Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Soup w/crackers and an apple
Dinner: Hummus melts, roasted purple cauliflower

Activity: Jillian workout

So I slept in this morning and didn't get to make my eggs but I found I still had oatmeal so I'm feeling like I at least started the day out on the right foot. Ready to get back to tracking and working out. I feel super tired and am ready to catch up on my sleep but I'm hoping eating right and working out today will make me feel a ton better.

Wednesday To-Do List
1. Laundry
2. Reconcile Checkbook
3. Clean Master Bathroom

Dinner: Hummus Melts



Cookies: Chocolate Chickpea cookies



I'm in love with this blog. I love how simple and clean the recipes are. So good!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting back on track! You can do it!

    Sounds like you are getting some good time off right now!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no time off. Work is just super boring so it doesn't really matter what I do because there is nothing to do. And no work out tonight but I did make it to Whole Foods which was amazing and made a decent dinner and some awesome cookies!

    ReplyDelete