Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday 11/28

Aww, poor Lizzy!!!  :(  Hope she's better soon, poor thing.

What kind of cars are you looking at?  I know that car buying can definitely be stressful!  But new cars are always fun, haha!

I haven't finished decorating either.  It is a mess in here with all of the boxes out too.

I'm going to start back tracking hardcore again tomorrow.  I didn't have groceries (our fridge looked really sad) until this afternoon, so I will be back on track now.

Breakfast: apple, coffee
Lunch: crispy chicken sandwich from Wendy's, a few fries (they were gross and I trashed them).
Snack: PB&J on low-carb tortilla
Dinner: making stew right now!  I subbed butternut squash for potatoes, and am pretty excited!   So apparently subbing "HOT" rotel is not a good idea for just adding more flavor....the stew is so spicy I can't eat it.....on to plan B.....


I am really thinking about getting these lunch sets so I can start doing this!!  I feel much more satisfied when I have a wide variety of small things like this!  http://easylunchboxes.smugmug.com/The-Best-Lunchbox-System/Yummy-Lunch-Ideas/10136835_YSuyb#696914291_YxmUd

1 comment: