Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday 11/30

Well it's already the last day of November. Man, that flew by. Time to see how I did on my goals.

November Goals:

1. Track every day (except Thanksgiving...let's be real. That will not be happening) I did really well for the first 2 weeks and then I backed off (right after church Thanksgiving, go figure)

2. Work out at least 4 times a week I worked out 4 times a week until the week of Thanksgiving. See a trend developing.

3. Make a weekly meal plan and only eat out twice a week (this will help with food and money budget) I didn't do well on meal plans except that first week but I have cut my eating out down quite a bit. I would like to see that pattern continue

4. Try 2 new zumba classes at different YMCA's (I'll look up the schedule later this am) I only tried 1 new zumba class but I tried kardio kick and loved it so I hope to get to keep doing that!

5. Re-join Weight Watchers. I think this will help me get to my weight goal. Opted to not do this so this goal should be removed.

6. Make a money budget and stick to it for the rest of the year. I did create a newly renovated budget and have been sticking to it. My savings goal for the year I think will be met. It's a little harder to track now because of the car but I was mainly saving for a down payment so I'm still good with that. Now it's time to look to 2012 for a new savings goal and to make sure to not blow my Christmas budget.


7. Go get my annual physical Did it and feel so much better now!

Well  over all I don't feel too bad about how November went. I'm down about 1.5 pounds and considering Thanksgiving and everything I Feel really good about that. I'm excited to make December goals!


Breakfast: Oatmeal

Snack: Blueberry Greek yogurt

Lunch: Soup w/crackers

Dinner: veggies & pizza

Snack: Cocoa

Activity: YMCA zumba



No comments:

Post a Comment