Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday 12/2

Okay. I'd like to start December over. haha Last night I made a bad decision. After a good day of eating (even at dinner because we went to Cool Greens) I was still hungry and really wanted a cupcake which in hindsight I should have just went and bought. However, I thought about making cookies so I went to Wal-Mart and bought the already made cookie dough and came home. My thought was I could eat 2 cookies with skim milk and take the rest to work and it would actually be cheaper than driving all the way over to Cuppies & Joe and buying a cupcake. So I put the cookies in the oven, washed dishes and then when that was done they were ready to eat. Needless to say I ate WAY MORE than 2 cookies. I did bring the rest into work this morning but I feel gross today. My scale was even up 2.5 pounds this morning but I'm sure part of that has to do with the fact that not only did I eat a ton of cookies and milk last night but I did it at like 10. Bad decision all around. Next time I will either just go and buy the cupcake or make a smarter decision than making 2 dozen cookies.

Back on track today!

Breakfast: Apple cinnamon breakfast bar

Lunch: Soup & Crackers

Dinner: Home w/the fam (mom said she was making a casserole)

Activity: I'm going to try and hit the gym for an hour before I head to Perkins

1 comment:

  1. Bad decisions all around here. Free cake at work==Manda's eatin' some cake!!

    Bad day for me....bad week for me really. Ick. I'm too ashamed to even write anything one here. :(

    ReplyDelete