Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday 11/28

Breakfast: Oatmeal

Snack: Yogurt

Lunch: Soup

Dinner:Broccoli & cheese, lean cuisine pizza

Activity: Nope....didn't get Lizzie back til 6:05. No time for kickboxing. I will go Wednesday!

Feeling a little overwhelmed. I had to take Liz to the vet because she's sick and has abscesses on her head (from a fight) so I feel stressed that she is there and scared to death. I'm starting to look at new cars so I have called around this morning so that's weighing on me and now back from a 5 day break to a desk of work (well it may not have that much work on it). I just feel out of sorts.

I still haven't finished decorating for Christmas. I'm just starting to feel behind. I'm going to create a to-do list at lunch so I can feel a  little more in control.

So I bought a car!!! Woohoo! A 2011 Nissan Juke. I am in love with it! 

I'm wiped. Lizzie has 2 huge spots on her face wide open. I think she's already feeling better. I may run over that other cat that scratched her and caused her all this pain.

Today's food wasn't so bad. Pretty much prepackaged but most of it was healthy. Ready to get back to a routine tomorrow. Today was crazy.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I've never even seen one of those!! Very nice!

    I bet she feels much better, especially being home!

    ReplyDelete