Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday 11/29

Breakfast: coffee with cream, sugar free oatmeal
Snack: mac and cheese
Lunch: small ham/cheese/tomato wrap, 1/2 an apple,  acorn squash
Dinner:  mini mushroom meatloafs, spaghetti squash
Snack: apple cider


I will be making homemade apple cider again this afternoon!  I'm so excited!  It makes the house smell amazing and tastes SO GOOD.  And it's not bad for you either--I use splenda to sweeten it.  


Also, my first attempt at a Bento lunch:

Turkey wrap, apple slices, cherry tomatoes, and acorn squash!  I love this!  It really encourages me to get a variety of veggies!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! It looks so good! What all goes in the cider?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 apples, 1 or 2 oranges, 3-4 cinnamon sticks, some nutmeg, and water to cover it all. Splenda to sweeten. (the recipe calls for brown sugar). Boil uncovered for one hour, covered for 2 hours, and then strain.

    ReplyDelete