Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 77-Postgrad

Breakfast: Pumpkin muffin -3

Lunch: Turkey sandwich w/laughing cow-3
chocolate mousse-1 You have got to try this. They make it in 3 flavors...it's from Jell-O.

Snack: pop chips-3

Dinner: Frozen veggies-3
WW dinner-5

Snack: chai latte(made it myself!)-2
apple w/laughing cow cheese-2

22/22

My goal for the week is to workout 3 times.

Daily: water, vitamin, oil, protein, activity(45 of the crunch video), NSV(I felt sick during working out so I took a small break to rehydrate and then I went back to it), 12 hours(haha), tracking, limited sugar/alcohol. Almost had my f&v's. 9 for today.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing great! So what if you don't get your veggies in for one day? You lost over 2 pounds this week and you had a great week last week as well!! I say stick with it cause it is obviously working!

    ReplyDelete