Sunday, September 20, 2009

DAY 77-MANDA

This is such a good idea!! I need a big enough house to put one in my living room!
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20303607,00.html




I get hungry too when I don't get enough veggies, definitely.


Breakfast: 1/2c. blackberries <>, MIM<>, coffee with 3/4 c. milk <>
Snack: boiled egg<>
Lunch: Shrimp<>
Snack: PB sandwich with banana (3)
Dinner: BBQ porkchop and 2 c. veggies with EVOO
Snack: fruit and yogurt smoothie

Weeklies used: 9/35
F&V: 9/5
Dairy: 1.25/2
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 2/2
Water: 5/6
Limited: yes
Vitamin: yes
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
NSV:
Activity:

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I was thinking about buying an elliptical again because with all of this tv starting back for the fall I feel like my calendar is cut in half. I really need to get a life outside of TV. But if I had something to do while watching the tv then everything could get done at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would do it while watching biggest loser! Haha, and I think I would be more willing to exercise if I got to watch tv while doing it.

    ReplyDelete