Monday, October 5, 2009

DAY 92-MANDA

Ok, so my goal for today is to eat protein when I am craving junk (if I decide to give in to a craving).

Breakfast: coffee and milk <>, muffin in a minute<>
Lunch: veggie stir-fry and rice <>
Snack: ff hot dog (YAY protein!)<>, banana <>, coffee and milk <>
Dinner: SMALL portion of pasta with tomato sauce (3), small heel of garlic bread (3), SMALL choc. pudding/cool-whip stuff--tasted sugar free?? (2), double salad <>, dressing<>
Snack: blackberries<>, MIM<>

Activity: walk/run for 1 hr. (+8AP's)

I am hoping that the coffee and milk and my big snack will help me not overeat junk at the church dinner.....

Points: water, vitamin, f&v's, protein, dairy, limited, oils (stir fry and dressing), tracking, sleep, activity, NSV (doing well at dinner)= 11 points

2 comments:

  1. Good call on the protein. I didn't even notice that...and I didn't have protein on Saturday either when I ate that whole bag of chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I didn't notice either until you I got to thinking about it and looked at both of our menus.

    ReplyDelete