Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DAY 94-MANDA

Ok, so my scale is broke. :( I don't know if it is the battery or not--have you ever had to change your battery?? It doesn't tare and just says error.... I'm wondering if it has drawn too much moisture. I don't know whether to buy a new one or just get a new battery. What do you think?

I am struggling with food right now. I don't know what the deal is.... I think we need a "meeting" so we can talk about our food issues together and get back on track! I don't know when though... I feel really swamped right now (perhaps that is my food problem?). Will you be down here Sunday again? Perhaps we could go get coffee or something if you are? Or are you packing up this weekend??

Breakfast: coffee and milk <> MIM<>, banana<>
  • Boy, I wish I had one of those cupcakes to go with my coffee. That's my problem too: once I have one I really want more. If I don't get more I eat other things trying to fill that. I think I need some kind of "treat" that I can have every day. I think I am feeling deprived right now. I am also considering going back to points and just eating mostly filling foods because I feel like I am eating too much right now. And now that my scale is out of commission I feel somewhat lost. I am tempted to just go run and buy one right now....hrm....I do have to go to the bank anyway....
Lunch: stir fry and brown rice<>
Snack: blackberries and peaches<>
Dinner: 1/2 of a DiGorno flatbread pizza which was totally good and worth it (8) --I should have stopped there.....chips ahoy cookies (4), milk <> (at least this helped me get my dairy in)

Well, I think I fixed the "I'm feeling deprived" thing! I feel disgusting at this point. Ick.
Tomorrow needs to be better. Tomorrow will be better.


Points: F&V, dairy, vitamin, water, protein, tracking, sleep, oils=8 points.

I saw a quote today that said "I'm half bulemic; I binge but forget to purge."
Haha, that is me today. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment