Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 92-Postgrad

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/raisins-3
applesauce-2

Lunch: Turkey sandwich-3
apple-1
100 calorie pack-2

Dinner: frozen veggies-2
WW dinner-5
ice cream sandwich-3

Snack: wasa crackers w/dip-2

22/22

So our whole meeting tonight was about boredom. Could this have come at a better time? I have to get out of this rut. I need to start cooking for real.

Weigh in: I gained .2 pounds. Do you think socks and long pants could cause a weight gain? haha. Well probably but I should have lost something in 2 weeks. Oh well. Back on track now.

Daily: fruits/veggies, protein, oil, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol, went to a meeting(+5). I didn't measure but I'm guessing nothing was lost. 11 for today.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop eating either. I'm almost curious as to whether the change in temperature outside has anything to do with it... The first thing I think of when it gets cold is: "What cold weather food should I make/eat?" Not that I ate any yesterday. I was fine until after dinner, then I just kept going and going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to get more protein. Neither of us had any protein at dinner, so maybe that is why I was craving PB. I think I might boil some eggs later as little protein snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they probably could have. You might also be retaining water. Every time I eat chips (like at a mexican food place) I retain water like crazy.

    ReplyDelete